Snaps starts at a bot level, and each bot is comprised of several primary sections. The sidebar provides easy access to these sections and to all of your bots, as well as a number of other powerful features.
Navigate between your bots and create new ones by using the dropdown in the upper left corner.
Each feature in the primary sidebar has a secondary sidebar that provides additional functionality.
When you log into Snaps for the first time, you'll need to begin by creating a bot.
- Open the dropdown and select 'Create New'.
- Give your bot a name and select which platform you'd like to deploy and build on.
- Once you've clicked save you'll be taken to your newly created bot. From here, it's time to start building out your experience.
Now that you've created your first bot there's a number of things you can do:
- Refer to our blocks documentation to learn about the basic building pieces of bots.
- Set up your bot's NLP to begin triaging user inquiries.
- Invite collaborators and teammates into your organization and start working together.
- Acquire and drive users into your bot.
- Create your first reengagement to proactively message your new audience.
- Browse all of the platform features and learn about what else Snaps has to offer.