- Web Bot Preview: Links to preview your web channel can now be found in the channels table. This means you can set up a demo or production web channel and in seconds test and QA it without having to install any code on your site.
- Detailed Change Over Time: You can find out the exact number being compared as well as the exact date in a previous range by hovering.
- Total free text entries count: The free text entries table now includes a count at the top that will update based on any combination of filters applied to the table.
NLP Training Improvements: The training tool now provides real time intent simulation for user utterances, allowing you to see how your NLP is handling actual user input and quickly correct any mistakes in real time. The training table also displays any values extracted from user utterances, helping you understand at a glance what your bot did and did not pick up from each utterance. Read more about configuring your NLP
-Segmentation and Conditions Improvements: We’ve introduced a suite of new functionality and performance improvements to our Conditional Responses, Entry & Exit Conditions, and segmentation tools:
- Conditional Responses can now be saved and reused across all message elements in the compose tool, greatly increasing the speed at which you can deploy personalization across every facet of your experience.
- You can now use “Save As” functionality on existing Entry & Exit Conditions, allowing you to quickly modify and apply conditions throughout your experience.
- Saved segments can now be modified and updated, and individual segments can now be duplicated.
Oracle Service Cloud Application: We’ve built an application adapter to support seamless handoff for our customers using Oracle Service Cloud. Leveraging our Conversations API , the application provides a single integration point that supports human agent handoff across various messaging channels.
Front Integration: Our Front integration supports customers who want to seamlessly hand users off between their conversational AI and a human agent, but who are constrained by their existing customer service software. Front combined with our Conversations API provides a channel agnostic support solution that allows you to test new channels quickly.
Free Text Labeling: Previously, training your NLP model required deep understanding of the intents, classes and slots. We’ve now introduced labeling, which simplifies the process of providing feedback to your NLP model. This feedback allows for better monitoring, reporting and optimization of the precision of your NLP model. Learn more about labeling.
Google My Business Channel: Clients working with the GMB beta can now deploy their experiences using the GMB channel adapter. Reach out to your account manager if you’re interested in learning more about deploying conversational AI on Google My Business
full access role: Technical, self service users now have access to custom code, scripts, secondary applications, and the full suite of functionality Snaps offers. If interested provision a new user with the “full access” role or reach out to your customer success manager for more details.
Credentials plugin: You can now quickly and securely store API keys for reference within custom code, making integrating with your existing data and software stack more frictionless. Learn more about utilizing custom code in Snaps.
Updated settings menu: Quickly access helpful links by clicking on the profile image in the bottom left corner of Snaps. You can now jump to the knowledge base, product updates, and system system status from the settings menu. You can also log out without navigating all the way into your settings. You can still manage your profile and team by clicking on the settings icon.
Entry and exit conditions: Each block now has conditions that can run before and after it in order to make make sure your users are receiving the right message and response. Read our blog post for a more detailed overview or refer to the entry and exit conditions documentation for help building your own.
Block Navigation: Next to every button and quick reply that points to a block you'll now see an arrow that will allow you to quickly jump to that block.
Restyled login page: We've updated the styling of our login page to better match our website and app.
Information about what channels are being published: The publish modal now displays all of the channel types that you are going to publish on, as well as how many different experiences you have deployed on those channels.
Demo and Production support for all channel types: You can now configure demo and production environments for every channel. This means you can create and test experiences on every channel before setting it live to your audience. Read more about publishing your experiences and about channels.
- Multi-Channel Deployment: We've added in the ability to deploy the same conversational experience across multiple different channels simultaneously. You can learn more about what channels Snaps supports and how to configure channels here.
- Speed improvements in the compose tool: Significantly increased the speed at which blocks can be duplicated, archived, rearranged, and rendered.
- Multi-language intent training Added in the ability to filter the nlp training tool based on language, allowing you to train against user utterances entered in a certain language or locale.
- Sentiment for free text: The free text table in free text analytics now has sentiment included for every user utterance.
- Reflektion integration: Your conversational experiences can now easily integrate with the Reflektion API in order to provide improved product recommendations and discovery.