Once you've built your bot, you'll need to select what channels you wish to deploy it on. Snaps supports a variety of different channels.
1. Add A Channel - The supported channel types are represented at the top of the page, click on a channel to configure it and deploy your experience.
2. Status - The status of your channels, a channel can be toggled on or off. A channel that is set to off will not appear to end users.
3. Channel - The type of channel.
4. Name - The name of your channel.
5. Link - A link to each channel, the type of link varies based on the type of channel.
6. Environment - The environment a channel is deployed on; channels can be either staging or production.
You can disconnect a channel by using the menu located on the right hand side of the table. Disconnecting a channel means that any of the information that has been configured in that channel will be removed. The bot associated with that channel will not be deleted.
Learn how to configure and launch a Facebook Messenger channel.
Learn how to configure and launch a web channel.
Learn how to configure and launch an email channel.
Learn how to configure and launch an iOS channel.
Learn how to configure and launch an Android channel.